wedding

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh Sunday


A mirror I bought at Costco a couple of weeks ago... its super awesome it lets me magnify my face for an easier make-up application. I love this mirror seriously,



So my boyfriend is sick and i decided to pick up some cold medicine for him... hoping he gets better before he infects me with his germs.... hahah j.k. It is true though every time he gets sick he passes it to me... :/
So hopefully we're ready for the flu/cold season.
I picked these 2 sally hansen nail art pens because they were super cheap ... I got a really good deal on them =)

Body wash for my boo... Also picked this up because there was a good deal on it.


MMMM rolled tacos and spicy carrots BOMB.com This is from a local taco shop near my grandmas house.

No comments:

Post a Comment